Thursday, 1 January 2015

Shots that will be filmed this month

As I planned to film in different areas, when i visited Blackpool, I planned to shoot on the pier for some shots but the way that the trip was planned, I was unable to do this. This was completely out of my hands, however I have planned another trip down to Blackpool  on 29th January (making use of the day off school we have), to shoot on the pier and as my boyfriend lives there, it will be very easy to do so. I will be able to have time to shoot in daytime unlike the other week when I could not. I will only be there or a weekend giving me time to add any necessary footage to my video before the deadline. I have planned that this I where they will first meet and a phone number will be given. My boyfriend has planned to come either the second or the third weekend of January to shoot some more shots that I either shot and weren't satisfied with or haven't got round to shooting yet, giving me a lot of time to get parts done to the best quality.

Here I have ticked off the shots I have done and have left the ones that I am going to do this month. For example the necklace shot, is where I have decided that the boy will buy her necklace and she will act surprised when he pulls it out of his pocket and this will demonstrate a time in their relationship where a huge positive step is taken.





No comments:

Post a Comment