Friday, 26 September 2014

Album Cover Idea

The album covers I have researched into have all had a pattern in choice. I want to create an album cover which has a random background which has absolutely no relevance to the music on the album or the style of the band. This will be accompanied by block font over the top in  the middle with the name of the band. I am going to find an image that I find interests me and experiment on photo shop with it to change the effects about and the filters to give it a different look and then decide from there.

Here is one example of a mock up, using a primary source image. Of a photograph, where the filters have been altered slightly and the text has been added and a border has been created around the edges. I included my own name as when it was created, I did not have a band name sorted yet.

1 comment:

  1. More detail needed - could do with expemplars/ mock-ups etc (I did you one - it's on the media server). Too brief.

    ReplyDelete